Refined elegance and exceptional guest services
The SKKY Hotel is a boutique style hotel with the perfect blend of a natural environment paired with the most up-to-date accommodations. With refined elegance and exceptional guest services, the SKKY hotel is a hidden gold nugget tucked away in the wilds of the Yukon.
We understand the finer points of hospitality and luxury. Indulge yourself in a lifestyle of splendor with the unparalleled comfort we offer. First class service at SKKY Hotel is a norm rather than an exception. We offer the possibility for family getaways, romantic escapades and business meetings. Whether you need accommodation for business or pleasure, SKKY Hotel has the perfect solution for you.
Conveniently located 5 min from downtown, in a quiet location right across from the Whitehorse Airport.
- 24 hour front desk service
- Rooms equipped with brand new high-def 48-60 inch TVs
with over 130 channels including sports and movies in HD.
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet Free
- Complimentary WiFi up to 20 Mbps
- Upgrade WiFi to 50 Mbps (small fee)
- Therapeutic beds with high thread count linens
- Radiant floor heating (ground floor)
- Executive Suites – jacuzzi, fireplace & hardwood floors
- Fully air-conditioned hotel – only one in Whitehorse!
- Secure and ample free parking
- Full access to Better Bodies fitness centre: weights, cardio,
squash courts and spin classes.
- Meeting and conference facilities or planning
- Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine – Authentic Indian cuisine
- Copy and printing service
Guestrooms & Suites
Please choose from one of our luxury guest rooms or suites designed with modern simplicity and true comfort. Warm earth tones, rich fabrics, custom furnishings and our attention to detail make our guest rooms and suites a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
Go ahead, indulge!
Sign Up for our Newsletter
For more information on Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowmobiling, Wildlife Viewing, Guided Nature Walks, Hiking, Sightseeing, Arts & Entertainment, Historic & Cultural Attractions, Dining, Shopping & Services, Family Activities and much more.
Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine
Taj Mahal Indian Cuisine serves the most delicious Indian cuisine in the North, featuring a variety of tandoori, goat, lamb, and vegetarian dishes. Authentic tandoori breads are ready for everyone to try- do not forget to try one of the chutneys or other dips. There is also a wide assortment of desserts and specialty drinks to be served. It is currently open during supper hours, seven days a week.