It has been months in the making, but we are finally ready to reveal our mobile concierge services through GuestFolio.
We are always looking for ways to improve upon the guest experience at the hotel. We have made some significant changes at the hotel in the year, including:
- fibre-optic internet connections, WiFi or cabled, with a premium service for even higher speeds.
- new 48-60″ LED televisions mounted in most rooms and our three Suites
- expanded digital cable with over 130 channels, including sports and movie channels in HD
- an all-access pass to Better Bodies Fitness Centre, exclusive to our guests
The last piece of the puzzle for this year is a mobile concierge service that gives you more control over your hotel stay. With each reservation, you will be provided with a link to login automatically to the concierge service. There, you will be able to see and request:
- room upgrades to our King, Balcony King, Executive Suite, or Presidential Suite, with upgrade prices visible
- get ideas for attractions to see or activities to do, with links to local providers or an easy button to email them directly
- see our latest news on social media and easily be able to connect with us there
- see a list of events that are happening during your stay, along with your reservation details
With the events, you will be able to pull up more information easily on the site without having to visit another webpage or contact someone until you decide it is of interest. The events will include live music and performance events, primarily, but there will be information provided for the major events around the city when that becomes available (for example, Rendezvous in February or Canada Day celebrations.)
The other part of the concierge service is a more in-depth survey system that will help us serve you better in the future. It is quick and easy to fill out, asking questions about the rooms, hotel service, the restaurant, and allows you to leave us comments directly. The surveys are not published anywhere unless you decide to publish them to TripAdvisor. The best part is the survey responses are linked to your reservations so we can see exactly who you are, when you stayed, and the room you were in without having to guess. Hotel management can contact you directly to resolve any potential problems or thank you for any suggestions you may provide without having to do so publicly.
We are all quite excited about this new system and hope our guests will make full use of it. If you have ideas for improvements with the mobile concierge service, please send us an email and we will do our best to either fix things ourselves or be in touch with the support team at GuestFolio.
We look forward to serving you better now and in the future.